Welcome to summersalt.tk

If you're having a problem in logging in or registering, pm ashlrem on YM.

-ennui
Welcome to summersalt.tk

If you're having a problem in logging in or registering, pm ashlrem on YM.

-ennui
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSummerSalt!GalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conversatioms Part II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
`ikonoka
`ikonoka

Male
Number of posts : 205
Credits :
Conversatioms Part II Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Conversatioms Part II Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Conversatioms Part II Empty
PostSubject: Conversatioms Part II   Conversatioms Part II Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:42 pm

Midseason Special - Ragnacrap Episode 1 Flash:
http://cc.domaindlx.com/redkinoko/SW.html

Last edited by `ikonoka on Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
`ikonoka
`ikonoka

Male
Credits :
Conversatioms Part II Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Conversatioms Part II Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Conversatioms Part II   Conversatioms Part II Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Ang Nakaraan:

GM*Fatima and Nards are trapped into a GM room after Fatima loses her blue gemstone. They are then forced to spend time with each other in a series of conversations until Nards at the last possible moment reveals that he has the blue gemstone and convinces GM*Fatima to marry him. Warp portal opened and they exited, only to find themselves lost in a jungle far from civilization...

Episode 1: Into the Jungle

GM*Fatima: Now I dont know what's worse. Being trapped in a room with you or completely lost in the jungle.

Nards: Either way, I'm still around. I don't see why you have to make such a big fuss.

GM*Fatima: Operative word is worse. Either way, I'd rather not be in any of the two.

Nards: You're saying it like me with you a bad thing.

GM*Fatima: Remove the word "like" and you're on the money.

Nards: Speaking of money, you know, getting lost like this has given me time to think.

GM*Fatima: Why the need time for something you dont do anyway?

Nards: Meanie. I'll prove it to you.

GM*Fatima: Feel free to debunk my observation about you.

Nards: Okay. What do you see?

GM*Fatima: Jungle. Lots and lots of uncharted jungle.

Nards: I see opportunity.

GM*Fatima: I see that we're completely lost.

Nards: I see potential customer base.

GM*Fatima: What.

Nards: See, if we open up an advice booth right here, we can guide other people who are lost to safety. Then we'd make money off the people who get lost here and become rich. I can see it now "Nard and Wife's Jungle Guides"

GM*Fatima: There's no way in hell the jungle fever did that to you. It must be genetic.

Nards: You know, why do you always have something to complain? My plan is flawless.

GM*Fatima: YOUR PLAN IS FLAWED! DONT YOU GET IT? WE. ARE. LOST. Even we can't find the way out, because like hell if I could, I wouldnt be idling around here talking with you!

Nards: Which is why we need an advice booth here. For lost people like us.

GM*Fatima: How the hell can the blind lead the blind?

Nards: A seeing-eye dog.

GM*Fatima: WHERE WILL YOU GET YOUR SEEING-EYE DOG??

Nards: From the pet store, silly.

GM*Fatima: *breathing heavily* I can tell that this conversation is not going anywhere.

Nards: Funny, you should say that.

GM*Fatima: Why?

Nards: Because neither are we.

GM*Fatima: The gods must really be hating me a little bit too much the past few days.

Episode 2: Monsters

Nards: This forest could be home to the most ferocious creatures unknown to man.

GM*Fatima: Yeah. If only they knew the danger theyre in having you so near them.

Nards: Because I'm that strong.

GM*Fatima: No, because you mentally damage everything that you come in contact with.

GM*Fatima: You're like a walking Mad Cow Virus.

Nards: I dont think any monsters will be showing themselves here anytime soon. Anybody who has the basic instinct of survival wont come near me.

GM*Fatima: How about those poring monsters then? Mastering, Ghostring, ArchAngeling? Those things dont have brains. Im sure them killing you wont hurt a bit.

Nards: I know one poring monster that both you and I would like to see together.

GM*Fatima: Eh? What's that.

Nards: Showering. I can be the MVP -

GM*Fatima: Stench I can live with. Showering with you is suicide.

Nards: Me and my killer looks.

GM*Fatima: Which I avoid like the plague.

Nards: Infectious personality?

GM*Fatima: Viral. Hardly even worth calling a living being.

Nards: Do you ever wonder why we keep on straying from the topic whenever we argue like this?

GM*Fatima: Direction is obviously not the strength of any one of us.

Episode 3: Hippies

Nardz: You know, I think I'm starting to see the beauty in all of this.

GM*Fatima: The beauty of what?

Nardz: Being one with the forest. Like we're all part of the circle of life or something.

GM*Fatima: From what I remember, the last character who said that got trampled by a a bunch of wildbeasts and became a Disneyland mascot. Pity me we arent lucky enough to have a stampede waiting for you to say that.

Nardz: You know, sometimes you dont make sense.

GM*Fatima: Could be the toll of talking to somebody like you for unhealthy periods of time.

Nardz: Always cranky. So what do you say? We can stay here and survive just like our ancestors did. One with the forest in the great circle of life!

GM*Fatima: One with the forest? Count me out. I enjoy my share of electricity and plumbing just fine. You and your caveman fantasies.

Nardz: I have my fantasies alright... but I'm not sure it involves us being inside a cave. I think that's just groovy too, all that earth around us and stuff.

GM*Fatima: Keep fantasizing and soon enough you'll be under more earth than you can imagine. Six feet deep.

Nardz: That's just not my bag, man. Total bummer, babychicks.

GM*Fatima: I let the first one slip but what the hell is up with your as$talk? (say babychick one more time and there will be on less idiot for the villages around the world)

Nardz: Hippie language. Ive decided if I am to live here, I should become a hippie.

GM*Fatima: Out of the frying pan and into hippie hell. What now? Woodstock?

Nardz: It's all about love, peace, and nature /kis Down with the corporations! Hug the trees!

GM*Fatima: Stampede. Anytime. Now. For love of all things sane.

Nardz: We hippies are the only people who understand that we need to protect the natural beauty of this world from the evil clutches of the corporations.

GM*Fatima: You really want to help prevent trash from spoiling all this natural beauty?

Nardz: Of course! I like beautiful like I like you.

GM*Fatima: Okay. Help reduce trash by keeping your mouth shut.

Nardz: But speaking out is the way to change the world!

GM*Fatima: That or making sure your genes dont get passed down to the next generation.

Episode 4: Higher Purpose

Nards: Why dont you just kill me?

GM*Fatima: Dead people are of no use to me.

Nards: So you do need me!

GM*Fatima: Just because you're not useful dead doesnt mean you're more useful alive.

Nards: Then why? Is it because no matter what you say you still find me irreplaceable?

GM*Fatima: Let me think. Hmm. NO. Frankly I'd rather have a volleyball named Wilson.

Nards: ....

GM*Fatima: I dont know how to put it.

Nards: Mon ami is speechless.

GM*Fatima: Pondering if it's worth explaining to somebody like you actually. But since it looks like we're not going anywhere here goes.

GM*Fatima: Suppose we were suddenly attacked by a beast. You'd actually become useful...

Nards: Because I'll vanquish the beast for you?

GM*Fatima: Let me finish before I change my mind and finish you instead.

GM*Fatima: That monster could be faster than me and I'll definitley be no match for it if I try to run away. I'll be killed.

Nards: I don't get it.

GM*Fatima: Neither will the monster.

Nards: If we can't get away from the monster, it will get what it wants. We can't outrun it remember?

GM*Fatima: I dont have too, see. With you around, I only have to run faster than you. And he can go eat you up for all I care.

Nards: Sometimes I don't know which one I should be fearing. The uncertainty that a monster will come and get me. Or the certainty that I'll be spending so much time with a scary lady like you as my wife.

GM*Fatima: Given that scenario, I'd happily douse myself with oyster sauce and call out to the monster "DINNER IS SERVED!".

Nards: You're really mean, you know that?

GM*Fatima: I'm all for the lesser of evils. With you around, getting munched on by a random monster sounds like heaven.

-----------
(Found this episode on an old picture of a a piece of tissue with scribbles on it. FTW!)
Back to top Go down
`ikonoka
`ikonoka

Male
Credits :

PostSubject: Re: Conversatioms Part II   Conversatioms Part II Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:55 pm

So sorry minna, what i know is up to that last chapter lang yang conversations na yan..

d na ata tinuloy ni redkinoko /sob

di na ko nagtataka cuz marami na xa unfinished fanfics,

post ko na lang ung mga complete na, lagay ko ung novel nia dun sa novel section..

A bientôt Mesdames et Messieurs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversatioms Part II   Conversatioms Part II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conversatioms Part II
Page 1 of 1